Hygiene requirements in the food and beverage industry are applied according to international standards. Naturally, food preparation and processing must take place under guaranteed hygienic conditions.
These production machines, equipment and production systems feature our BD Sensors pressure gauges, which have been developed in accordance with EHEDG (European Engineering and Design Group) guidelines. and 3-A (3-A Sanitary Standards Inc.) USA to promote equipment design for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
With BD Sensors a stainless steel housing construction is used on the x | act series, received the iF Product Design Award.
- No slots or edges
- Low device surface roughness
- Pressure gauges are easy to assemble and disassemble
- Steam cleaning and sterilization possible during installation (CIP, SIP)
Safe materials for food production
- Stainless steel 1.4404 / 1.4435, tantalum, Hastelloy®
- High purity ceramic/porcelain (AL2O3)
- EPDM, FKM
- Pressure Switches